Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thursday, just another day...

Apr 14, 2011

Sleep was good.

Yesterday Kenneth decided to work for Alex in the cookie factory, I don't know for how long. I gave him his phone back late yesterday afternoon with the warning to use it only after work. I hope he listens, it is an important lesson to learn, that of seperating work and play.

I went to pick up Nora yesterday afternoon, about 3:30 and when she arrived, we went into Divine to pick up some stuff for dinner.

The evening was pretty quiet again, nothing exciting happened.

Today is Thursday here in Marilao and Nora will go once again to the St. Lukes clinic for her treatment. Then it will be Friday.


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: