Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hump day...

Apr 13, 2011

Sleep was good, we both retired with a big smile on our faces... sometimes life really is just plain great!! I downloaded the latest version of 'FaceBook' to Nora's iPhone and she likes it so that is a good thing.

Alex did not pay me last night, but this morning first thing he brought me the 10,000p he owed me. We are once again even up.

This morning, about 6:00am the turkey came sqwaking and woke us, then about 5 minutes later 3,452,567 children were yelling and playing in the field just outside our window so the day started with a bang and has since gotten louder.

I am having my coffee now, thinking about the email I got from Wells Fargo where they tell me that they have debited my 'Travel' account a $15,00 service fee (the account only has $50.00 in it), they did it last month and I sent them a letter demanding that it be returned which they did so this time I shall send the letter to them again and I must ask them what I have to do to avoid that recurring fee... I just happened for the first time last month and never ever before so I don't know what bank policy has changed but I won't stand for it.

Today is Wednesday, fondly known as 'Hump' day and even though I tried to convince Nora that that meant it was a nationally acclaimed day where one Mate could 'hump' the other, she wasn't buying it. Sometimes a guy just can't cut a break. ;-)

Everything went well for Kenneth today, he got his clearance from Marilao and also his NBI clearance so he is set to go.

The day is up and running so I suppose I had better get my butt in gear and see what is shakin.

Maybe I will write more later...


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: