Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Tuesday, Kenneth gets his police clearance and NBI clearance today.

Apr 12, 2011

Well, this morning, Kenneth will go to the Police Station in Marilao, get his local police clearance and also his NBI clearance for travel to the United States. Joyce is fortunate, being 13 she is not yet required such clearances.

Nora will go again to Manila today and also to the Quiapo Catholic church (the oldest Catholic church in Manila). She goes there occasionally.

I have no plans in particular today, I might go to Divine and wander around the hardware store a little, it is pretty small, about the size of your bedroom Lollie.

Other than that, the day should prove quite ordinary... Bong, our neighorhood store owners son, and wife and child are moving away to another province where they take care of one of the family farms... actually a city block in America would be considered a large farm...

I see that last night he sprained his arm while playing basketball with the younger guys....

We slept very nicely last night as the weather did cooperate with us.

Alex came to me yesterday morning and needed some financial assistance to purchase suppies for a new and larger order... He borrowed from me 15,000p to be paid back today.

••• As I thought, Alex had an issue come up with the person who was going to give him money (emergency meeting) and so Alex was unable to pay me the 15,000p, he did give me 5,000p and says he will pay the remaining 10,000p tonight.  We shall see... It is always the case, where money is concerned it is like Oregon weather, totally unpredictable but always expect rain.

Always have faith that the "Unexpected" will occur, "Murphy's Law" is never in absentia...

Have a wonderful day and make something good happen...

From denny's iPad... (my demented mind)

No comments: