Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Last of the "Sputum" tests should be today according to St. Lukes.

Apr 19, 2011

Well, falling asleep last night was difficult, very warm and sticky, I actually took another bath at about 10pm just to get a fresher feeling in the sheets. That did help and once asleep, I slept well as did Nora.

We both woke before the appointed 5:30am alarm had a chance to attack our hearing.

I sent a chat to Kenneth, but he hasn't seen it yet I don't believe. I am going to write him a letter, I am fairly good at using email and letters to get my point across and it will give him something to think about... No threats or anything close to that, just expectations and hopes for our Father/Son relationship and the promise of much in the line of opportunity for him in the States.

I decided not to go to the Embassy today, Holy week really disrupts schedules so I thought that maybe next week would be better. Today is the last of Nora's sputum tests... she told me she was going to Quiapo after St. Lukes clinic so she may be a little later getting back home.

We talked last night about her upcoming birthday and the fact that we really won't be able to make a swim party as planned as Alex and his family have different plans. She asked me if it would be OK if we just celebrate her birthday at the SM Mall and have a nice dinner there and of course I said that whatever she wanted to do would be fine with me. I also plan to buy her the two dresses she really likes so that should make her happy too.

I told her last night that I am going to go back to the United States towards the end of June, perhaps about 2 weeks before she would be coming... that will give me time to make sure the house is in order and allow me to purchase some things food wise that we don't currently have and I can get the vehicles running, batteries charged, utilities turned on and all that stuff. Plus I will be able to rent a van Locally to take to Portland to pick them up when they arrive.

She seemed receptive to the idea, but I know that the closer it comes to me leaving, her efforts to convince me to stay will become stronger.

I ordered the May budget last night, it will begin processing on the 25th. Same amount as last time.

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful day...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: