Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, April 25, 2011

The Kids have their Visa Interview appts... 13 May

Apr 26, 2011

Sorry this post is so late, We went to Manila today, Nora and I and we nt to the US Embassy and after that we went to an Internet cafe and made Visa Interview appointments for Joyce and Kenneth for 06:30am on the 13th of May. I want them to get their re-medical started on the first week of May so that will be out of the way.

It was a difficult day, the lady at Immigration is really mal-positioned as a customer service rep... she has the temperment to be a street sweeper but dealing with the frustration of the public is not something suited to her. I haven't liked her since first meeting her two times ago. According to the label I gave her, she should be sleeping under the porch and wear a leash.

We had some breakfast at Jolliebee before hitting the internet cafe, while I was online, Nora took care of her St. Lukes clinic appt as it was only a block away.

After that, we went to a bakery where Nora of course had to buy a sweet cake... she has a serious and I mean SERIOUS sweetooth.

I was able to print out the confirmation sheets for the Visa appts for the kids so that is done now... Sadly, it is going to cost me another $1,212.00 to get the Visas...

I am glad that I have not kept strict track of all the money spent here in the effort to bring my family to the States... Had I done that, I likely would have given up a long time ago...

Have a great day, mine is rather sucky at the moment... It always gets better though so have no fear, the 'bounce back kid' will be back shortly...

From denny's iPad...

No comments: