Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

More Monday... not many left to go to St. luke for Nora...

Apr 25, 2011

Well only 5 days left in the month... it sure seems to have flown by quickly.

We had a good time yesterday even at getting up at 3:30am to get ready to go to church... Sadly, we had to stand during the entire service as there was no chairs available seating... even all the little stools were gone. It was a neat service and watching the sunrise was nice too. "He is Risen".

Then we went thru the market and Nora purchased some things for breakfast and such, Joyce did go with us so that was nice.

The day was pretty uneventful other than that... it was a long day though. Last night at 8pm I gave Nora an Ambien and she slept like a log... I slept good too.

Kenneth and the Alex crew didn't get back from the river part until after 10pm and he told me that they had a really great time...

As it is Monday, Nora starts another week of treatment, her time left is now 3 weeks and the last day is 16 May... Exciting that it is so close now...

Maria and Wayne should be here tomorrow night if I am correct. I have Text'd her a number of times and she seems very excited... I believe they will stay in Manila for 2 days but not positive of that fact.

••• Well can you believe it, we just got the letters from the US Embassy in Manila to make our Visa interview appointments... Nora and I will go to the Embassy tomorrow and request them for Kenneth and Joyce then we will get their medical done next week.

Nora just came to me and said that Ate Linda needs to borrow 1,800p again until our neighbor pays rent again on the 10th of May.

What the hell will all these people do when I am gone I wonder and what did they do before I came here??? From denny's iPad...

No comments: