Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Monday... another step forward and another less to spend here...

Apr 11, 2011

Well, it is Monday morning, I wonder what the day will bring aside from Kenneth going to get his Barangay clearance... Another week closer to Nora finishing her treatment and us leaving this country for the United States... gosh that is exciting to me for sure...

Weather is the same, a little cloudy and hot and projected to get into the 90˚ again. Hopefully the humidity will be managable.

No contact with Lollie yesterday, I hope they had a good Friday. I will call her today and see if they were able to make it to church of if they missed.

We are having coffee at the moment, the baby is eating rice cereal and I am taking Nora to the little roadside restaurant for breakfast this morning. They are enjoying something on TV this morning, of course I am in the dark as always cause it is in Tagalog but no matter, their television standards are so far behind our in the USA they have no idea what good broadcast TV is like especially with the choices we have available there.

Both feet are feeling 100% better now and the swelling on my left foot is almost completely gone now I figure it will be back to normal in 1 or 2 more days...

I will write more later perhaps... we shall see, won't we??


From denny's iPad...
(my demented mind)

No comments: