Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Nora's birthday today...a landmark of sorts as she is now "Over the Hill"...

Apr 23, 2011

H•A•P•P•Y B•I•R•T•H•D•A•Y Well today is the 40th for my lovely wife Nora, she certainly does NOT look her age. I am so lucky to have such a pretty wife...

Sorry about not writing anything further yesterday, I thought perhaps I would, but the day did not really amount to much, certainly nothing happened that got my creative juices flowing.

We plan a trip to SM Mall to help Nora celebrate her birthday, a Lunch I believe for her then I will buy a cake to bring home that we can have. I am unable to provide the kind of party I would like for her while over here but at least we are together and hopefully this will be the last one she spends here.

It was hot all night last night so we did not get any restful sleep to speak of. The fan, our only source of cooling the room was blowing tepid warm air all night. I hope that Ed and Bonnie are enjoying their stay with Lollie and Gareth... I am pretty sure they are.

Just finished my coffee so hopefully the day will be good.

••• Nora reminded me that her budget was due yesterday so I gave her the 7,000p for the week.

••• Jenny just came to me to borrow 700p so she can take baby denny to the doctor.  Usually it is Nora that asks, but she tells me that she wants Jenny to assume the responsibility of the debt rather than her.  I don't understand the reasoning of that as the money all comes from me.  Jenny will ask Father to send money to help pay me back... but I doubt that I will ever see any of it

Jenny actually borrowed 1,000p which includes the Dr. visit and the meds required by the baby...

From denny's iPad...

No comments: