Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

This is Friday, it will be Holy week until Sunday is done... very busy here in philippines.

Apr 22, 2011

We did not leave the house yesterday, the traffic would have been horrible what with folks going to Divine and also to Santa Maria and the Groto church there. Did a lot of reading which seems to be my best pastime anymore. Nora made chicken for dinner and that was good, I am needing to lose some weight so am cutting back on the snacky stuff and pop.

Sleep was pretty good as it was again cooler at night.

Nothing of any interest happened so I don't really have much to write at this time. We woke up when the boys opened the steel door to the warehouse at about 5:30am. Nora got coffee for us about 7am.

I am trying to watch the movie 'Shooter' with Mark Wahlberg but cannot hear it with all the outside noises... I will try later on.

Nothing for breakfast yet, but Joyce will likely make some toast and fried eggs.

I will try to append this days journal.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: