Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Today is Thursday here in the philippines... just another day.

Apr 21, 2011

The remainder of yesterday was in a word, mundane... nothing of any interest happened but I did start another book, this one is set in the time frame of the Norman and Saxon wars around 1200bc. I've not read much in that time frame so this is interesting to me....

Nora once again changed her mind... she went from wanting to celebrate her birthday at the mall with a dinner for the children to wanting to cook food here and invite her cousins from Malabon and Manila to come and last night she told me she wants to do the mall thing... I reminded her that time is running short and that she needed to settle on one or the other... she told me the Mall so that is what we will do... she needs to write to her cousins and cancel the other.

Today should prove uneventful also... it will be hot, there will be sweat, and ants.... and those stinking little flies...

Sleep was pretty good last night as the temperature dipped before we retired so that was nice... it is relatively cool this morning with a light breeze but that does not last... the heat comes whether the sun makes an appearance or not.

I ordered the money from RemitHome the day before yesterday... they should start the transaction on the 25th.

Perhaps more will come later... Ed and Bonnie should appear at Lollie's place either yesterday evening or today. I would sure like to see them.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: