Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Document from My Writing Nook: May 23, 2011

May 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Kenneth... 17 today.

My gosh, time sure seems to fly, my compelling thought is a hope that he is still only 17 when he reaches the USA.

Sleep was fair, of course, Nora and I sleep in a single bed and compared to sleeping in my bed at home it is like laying on a 2x4. Oh well, at some point in the future I should be home with a new bed partner and children to tax my patience... and of course provide smiles to me for the rest of my days... You know, my goal is to live to 100 so I have a ripe old future in front of me... Hope to see you then.

Bye for now, maybe more later...

A rain storm passed thru, while all the Filipino guys were setting at a wooden table out in the yard by the chicken coop drinking a low grade brandy... amazing how fast they can move when threatened with a deluge of a downpour... I was not with them, drinking, at this time anyway, causes me too much pain...

We went to bed early and most of the afternoon I just read my books. Nora did go to Daet and bought a cake and ice cream for Kenneth though. It was good.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: