Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Another Friday... hopefully LBC will come today.

Jun 17, 2011

Yesterday was mundane, nothing of any significance happened, that is until Nora got the phone call, yep, the one we've waited for!!! St. Lukes clinic called and told her that she could begin her remedical !!! that means that her results came back negative. We will go to St. Lukes clinic after going to the US Embassy and paying for the Visa interview appointment $404.00.

I will make her an appointment for her interview. We first will need to go to window 38 so they can check that we have all the necessary documentation including the I-864, NSO papers, Security check and all the same stuff we had for the children. Then the lady at that window will give us a slip of paper that we take to the cashier where I will depart from my money once again...

Today we anxiously await the LBC delivery of my tax and the Joint sponsorship from Gareth and Lollie.

Slept good. Perhaps more will follow...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: