Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

God bless you, it is Sunday once again... all is good.

Jun 19, 2011

Yesterday's journal was short and a little cryptic, I was just not in the writing mood I suppose... the evening was uneventful, but I did discover that I had forgotten to print out my flight itinerary but it makes little difference as Nora cannot remedical until her monthly is done and it just started so there is another week gone.

Also, yesterday the 2go courier service was closed so they may indeed be a 5 day a week service too. We may go tomorrow or Tuesday to the Embassy to pay the Visa Appointment fee of $404.00. Graft at all levels of all governments... amazing that God has let us live this long.

There is yet another Typhoon coming up the coast here in the Philippines... I haven't heard yet what it's name is, but we have already experienced the excessive rain from it... currently, 7:12 AM it is not raining, but it did all night long. Little wonder this country is so green.

Nora did want to go to church early this morning, but we got up at 6:30 but didn't get out of bed until 7 so early church is out of the question anyway, besides that it would be held inside the church. I really liked setting outside in the coffee bistro last weekend as opposed to being in the crowded church pews.

Nora will go to the market in Marilao to purchase food this morning sometime, she asked if I want to go, but really I have no desire to set in Mr. dognut for over an hour then ride the Jeepney home again... I will stay here and let her go.

Hope you all have a good day, time is clicking by here and before I know it I will be flying back home.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: