Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thursday, hoping LBC shows up maybe, Nora will call St. Luke today.

Jun 16, 2011

Well, we went to SM Mall yesterday, not what I thought we were doing but that is OK I suppose. We looked thru SM a little bit for the jogging pants for Joyce but Nora didn't find the yellow ones that were needed. I decided to have some coffee and Nora went to Mecaucayan to look and did find some there. I waited for her at the coffee shop in the mall. She was gone about an hour and when she came back, we went to Jollibee for lunch.

She had a hamburger basket (filipino version) and I tried out a new product, 'Sour crème french fries' which are suprisingly good. She got the biggest burger they had and of course had to bring half of it home cause her eyes are bigger than her tummy. We both had a root beer float for the drink.

Back home early and settled in for the heat of the day, I continued to read this really stupid book about a demon and a girl... I am almost finished now so that is good.

We slept good all night, Nora was in a much appreciated cuddly mood most of the night, although sleeping in close proximity to her is really only comfortable on a chilly night, not the case here in the Philippines, but the emotional part was just fine...

Don't know outside of doing some laundry, of any particular plans that might be coming to fruitation today.


From denny's iPad...

No comments: