Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Budget payday... middle of June and still waiting... waiting... waiting

Jun 15, 2011

Nora's first words this morning were "Whad day is this?", I told her it is Wednesday the 15th... she immediately got this cheese eating grin and said "My payday !!! Yeahhhhhh !!", I don't have to wonder what trips her trigger.

Yesterday we went to Marilao to see if we could find yellow jogging pants for Joyce for school, Nora walked around the market area to different vendors and nothing in Yellow... we then went to Divine and repeated the process with no better luck so it appears she will maybe have to either go to SM Mall or wait till she goes back to St. Lukes clinic to get them for her.

I am hoping Nora will get a call from St. Lukes clinic today but who knows when they will call, I want to get her remedical scheduled so we can complete that and get a visa appointment for her.

Nothing special that I am aware of is supposed to happen today so I don't have much in the line of expectations... Thanks to Lollie and Gareths support, we got the plane tickets taken care of.

I will give Nora 6,500p for her weekly allowance today...

••• Ate Linda Text'd Nora again begging for the money, so I gave Nora 5,000p to send her, that will be 3 months (July, Aug and Sept) rent for the big appt. and July rent for the sleeper one.

From denny's iPad...

No comments: