Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Flights and changes and times... everything has changed... pay attention...

Jun 14, 2011

Hot yesterday, it was the birthdays of Alex and Alyssa so the music machine was brought here, Oysters were shucked and served along with many other dishes of food. Seemed that everyone had a good time and drinks were abundant of which I could not partake... I don't like Gout and hope to get it under control once I return to the USA.

Nothing special outside of that, I finished off the spaghetti for lunch and dinner. Here in the Philippines, people seem to really like the angel hair pasta, I don't care for it as much as other types of pasta but to each his own...

We didn't go anyplace yesterday, got no mail or phone calls from St. Lukes clinic. Sleep was OK.

I am on Messenger with Lollie right now, we are trying to get confirmation for the domestic leg of my return home trip, Nothing available on the 1st so I will have to wait till at least the 2nd to get back home. Oh well, it is the way things seem to go for me lately. I appreciate all Lollie does in my behalf.

I should know shortly when my flight to Portland will commence. I can sit in the airport if need be, sleep on the floor or in a chair I suppose I don't know. But I can do it, so that is that.

Well, the original idea of flying out of here on the 1st went south cause I could not connect with a flight from LA to Portland until after the 5th of July... we actually ended up re-doing the entire journey, so now, I fly out of Manila a little after midnight on the 11th of July, layover in Seoul for 10 hours, then fly to San Francisco and layover there for another 10 hours and arrive in Portland on July 11th at about 8pm at night... the whole thing cost me an additional $100 cause we had to use Alaska Air vs US Airways for the domestic leg. I suppose this will work out better and give us time to finalize the visas here in Manila and get all the US Embassy stuff completed and the CFO seminars out of the way for Nora and the Kids... Gosh, why does it always have to be so complicated...

*********** Lollie, you are my Angel ************ Thanks for all your help!!!

From denny's iPad...

No comments: