Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

The end of yet another weekend and a week of horrid weather...

Jun 26, 2011

Even though 'Falcon' is leaving the Philippines, in it's wake is a lot of rain and monsoon type weather. The remainder of yesterday was fraught with showers and some of which were heavy but not long in endurance.

The evening seemed quiet, I am reading yet another book, this one is of the SciFi/Paranormal venue and involves a set of twins, brother and sister who will undoubtably be endowed with some powers I am not yet aware of.

Sleep was pretty good, Nora is suffering thru a cold right now, period is almost done so that is good but she said that she slept pretty well last night. There were several small heavy showers that came thru and woke me up but this morning it is dry so far... Nora is proceeding to hang the clothes on the clothesline now... 8:05 AM.

I believe we may go to the Mall and see the movie 'Transformers' this afternoon, depends on how she feels and of course what the weather is doing. She told me the news said that we could expect some drying trends for the next several days and that will be a welcome change but in it's place surely will come the heat and humidity so it is always a tradeoff and not always a good one either.

Lollie it was sure nice hearing your voice yesterday, I was surprised I could get thru to you.

Well the day is just beginning so we shall see to what end it comes and the events that shall form the memories... Bless you all, enjoy your day...


Sent from my iPad

No comments: