Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Monday, Nora's remedical today... hope I can schedule her Visa Interview tonight.

Jun 27, 2011

Good morning from Philippines...

Yesterday, we went to the Mall, no rain at all which was a nice change from the last week for sure.... We bought tickets to see a movie named "Paul"... I highly recommend it even though it is laced with vulgar language... it is a good movie and will keep you laughing.

we bought Joyce's school supply and some medicine for Nora's hands then went to the Movie, afterwards I bought us some chips to take home for snacks for next week... We rode the Jeepster back, past our home and into Divine so Nora could get some stuff for dinner and then back home we went.

Today remains rain free and it is now 6:47 AM and I and Nora are having a cup of coffee after which she will go to St. Lukes clinic to begin her remedical. Hopefully This afternoon after she gets back we will be able to schedule her Visa Interview appt.

I have absolutely nothing planned, maybe put some medicine on my toes but that is all and read some more...


Sent from my iPad

No comments: