Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday 18 June, Taxes are here and Mother nature sucks...

Jun 18, 2011

Well, we waited and waited and waited, but no LBC came yesterday at all. Today is Saturday and Nora wants to have her hair curled, something in the order of a soft wave. I told her that was fine and offered for her and I to have breakfast at the little roadside diner we go to sometimes... dusty but Ok.

I don't know if LBC courier works on Saturday, but somehow think that they do... I imagine that Memorial day having been last weekend it could have thrown things off a little...

Well, they delivered the Tax package before lunchtime so we, after lunch, about 2pm went to SM Mall, I copied some stuff and what not, we watched the movie "The Green Lantern", bought two pizzas for dinner and came home...

From denny's iPad...

No comments: