Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Tuesday morning, no rain and the promise of a hot day...

Jun 28, 2011

No Rain !!! skies are a little hazy, but that will likely clear off as the sun makes it's journey across the sky.

The big plans for today evolve around laundry, specifically the white clothes that have been soaking for 2 days in bleach water... not much bleach.

Joyce came mewing to mom about needing something urgently for school I think and Nora told her according to my friend "Just because you wait too long to tell me does not make it Urgent in my mind so you can just wait until I have time..." I think that is great... Last minute urgencies of children are basically poor planning on their part and not getting what they need is a great lesson for them.

Joyce is smart and a good girl near as I can tell, but she is of the typical filipina mind set that "now, later or tomorrow" is soon enough... that is not the way we accommodate time and requirements in the USA, unless of course you are from the deep south or perhaps El Dorado Hills, Ca. (gotcha good on that one)...

I've no particular plans for this day, I think I will be remaking the bed after Nora strips the bedding though...

Waiting is not something that I am particularly fond of, especially if the time of the event or action has come and gone... I am pretty good up to the time of the execution of the event, but when time overruns the event then my patience tends to go south... Way south.

Baby denny is outside in his Jammies and slippers wandering around and visiting with the people that are loitering around our apt... the boys from the back and the neighbors... He seems happy and joyous this morning, not being sick is good too... but he still has diahrrea almost daily... I believe some intestinal problems still exist with him... putting bandaids on arterial bleeding is not sufficient to cure the problem... they need (the doctors) to go to the root of his problem and as yet that has not occurred.

I am having coffee now and hopefully something for breakfast in a bit.


Sent from my iPad

No comments: