Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

The War has ended... the conflict has resolved itself, now evasion is the rule.

May 03, 2011

Yesterday continued to be a cold day relationship wise with Nora, she remained staunchly entrenched in her dispair. I worked most of the morning with Gareth to get the I-864 he was filling out completed... hopefully it is Ok now.

After dinner, I came to the sleep apt, took a bath and by 8:30pm had turned out the lights and went to bed, Nora in the mean time had been in and out and then went to watch TV at the other apt. Sometime later she came to bed, I said nothing. A little while after she came to bed, she scooted over and snuggled and told me she loved me. That made everything better for both of us.

This morning, she is back to her old self and even had a smile for me... especially after she checked my mail and found a letter from Claudine indicating that she had gotten the required W-7 forms and that my taxes were complete, waiting for Melissa's signature so they could be mailed. I did, did I not, tell her to be positive??? perhaps it will influence her future endeavors... I hope so. But she was not the only one to garner a lesson, I also learned as well... muddling my way thru this whole process has been anything but sweet.

Today we go to Manila... perhaps breakfast on the way...


From denny's iPad...

No comments: