Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wednesday... half way thru the week and near the end of the month too...

Jun 29, 2011

My goodness, just think tomorrow is the last day of June, 2011. Where did the first half of the year go anyway??? I have been here in this third world country for over a year, this time for almost 10 months straight...

Nothing particularly interesting happened yesterday, mostly stayed home hoping for a phone call or email from the U. S. Embassy. That didn't happen even though Nora should have worried them to death with all the thinking about it she did... I told her not to worry, there is nothing we can do to hurry up the process, like everything else in the Philippines it is hurry up and wait, wait and wait some more... Oh, also give more money too... fortunately I may have come to the temporary end of that.

We went to bed late last night, at least late consdering the time we usually retire... we slept well as the weather was not so hot last night... This morning we awoke to hazy skies, I am sure that it will clear off and be blue sky after awhile... it is now 7:25 AM. and Nora is making some coffee for us.

I am going to see if I can find out anything about the status of Kenneth and Joyce's Visa by checking the internet web sites...


••• Say what you mean
Mean what you say •••

No comments: