Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Today is maybe "Fix the bedroom" day, I will work on Kenneth's room...

I overslept this morning I didn’t wake up until 7 AM and of course when I signed on to Yahoo messenger I had a ton of messages from Nora as I had not called her at six which I normally would do. She was worried about me, so I immediately called her and told her what had happened that I had drank a couple of beers and then took two Tylenol PMs and that I had just really slept soundly but was okay. She was happy about that and was able at that time to go to bed and go to sleep. She does worry about me a lot and that is greatly appreciated. I went down to McDonald’s at about 7:30 AM and just got home it is now 9:15 AM. I cut some dandelions out of the cracks in the pavement and while I was doing so discovered a nest of ants so I sprayed them with ant poison. I have the ability to eradicate them from around the home I will not put up with ants anymore. It is overcast today and I felt a mist in the air which tells me it probably will rain today, I wouldn’t be at all surprised. I put together a list of a few things that I needed to get and then went out to Wal-Mart to pick them up. While I was there I bought a remote control to let and also bought what I thought was a wireless Hewlett-Packard printer when I got the printer home and went to attach it to the computer I found it was not wireless. I packed everything up including the switch didn’t work and took it back to Wal-Mart and got a refund. On the way home I stopped at Papa Murphy’s pizza and picked up a good chicken salad for dinner tonight. After I got home I took the beer glasses out of the freezer in the refrigerator and the house and put them in the freezer and refrigerator in the garage. I have been talking to lolly and Gareth on face time both computer to computer and also computer to iPhone all seem to be working quite nicely. Earlier today I called Apple to find out if the new iMacs would be shipping with lion or if they would be shipping with snow leopard installed. They did not have an answer for me so I did not order one yet. I may tomorrow, but I’m not sure. Chatted a little bit with Dorothy and also Joyce... she is a good kid.. it’s tough there though.

No comments: