Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Thursday... 9 days to go

Well today is actually July 23 of the year 2011 in the Philippine Islands. Nine more days and Nora will appear at the US Embassy for her visa interview. It is my hope that it all goes well and she doesn’t have to do anything else. If it all works out the way it’s supposed to she will be told at the end of the interview that she will get her visa. Then as soon as she receives her Visa package she will be able to take the children and her and attend the CFO seminar which is a two-hour but likely one whole day seminar. Once they are finished with that their visa will be stamped and they will be allowed to board the aircraft when she has bought the tickets. That will be a great day and an even greater day will be when I go to Portland to pick her up. It is overcast outside today and I’m not sure what the weather forecast is, but it may rain or not. My plan for the day is to probably empty the bedroom that Kenneth will occupy and get it cleaned up in preparation for putting in the double bed from mom’s house. Had coffee at McDonald’s I left here about 6 AM and then got back home at about 7:50 AM. Just made some toast and Hot Chocolate for breakfast... hope it warms up soon, I have things to do. Just ordered my new 27” iMac and an HP Printer that is wireless and supports Airprint so we will be able to print from any device, iPad, iPhone or any other device... I just ordered a small bumps or to be placed at 2644 S. 11th St. it will come next Wednesday and each time it’s emptied there is a $76 charge. I have prepaid the first $76 using my debit card. When I get the receipt I will send that to Gareth and he can reimburse me for half of the fee. I just went down and got the Hollywood frame and also the headboard for the bed that will go into Kenneth’s bedroom. In a little while I will start emptying out that bedroom. Well everything except for the bookcase and the shelving has been removed from Kenneth’s room, I have the bed rails and the headboard in there and get a little while I will get out the bolts and nuts and attached a headboard to the rails then I will probably go down to mom’s house and get the mattress and box springs and bring them back up here I can put the box springs on but Nora wants me to air out the mattress. Had a great chat with Gareth and Lollie, they are finally moving and getting things done, Gareth is going to get some housework done now. Chatting with Nora, she seems pretty pre-occupied with baby denny and his antics... I made some chicken noodle soup for dinner accompanied with two pieces of toast w/butter.

No comments: