Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

A Beautiful Saturday morning and I have already done good work.

The picture is my Grandson 'denny russel', wonder where that came from?? The sky is blue and it is a beautiful Saturday morning. I have a few minor things to do inside the house a few things I need to put away and I want to put the mattress for Kenneth’s bed outside so that it can air out. It looks to me like I had better get the lawnmower out and mow the grass, and I may get out the machete and trim back to stump it used to be the cherry tree in the backyard. Last night I slept horribly, I don’t know why but since returning from the Philippines my sleep habits have been sporadic and not very restful. I woke this morning at 3 AM and could not go back to sleep, eventually I dozed off for about a half hour and then at 7:30 AM I gave up and got out of bed, took my shower and prepared to greet the day. I had called Nora at 3 AM to chat with her as I couldn’t sleep, but never did get an answer. I sent her a couple of instant messages and she called me at about 4:30 AM. She of course is worried about why I’m not sleeping and I told her that it was because I didn’t have my little brown sleeping pill next to me in bed. I just sent to Kenneth video that shows you how easy it is to enable FaceTime on the iPhone 3GS. I hope all work for him. It would be nice to be able to have that capability when Jenny has only that phone to communicate with us. Went to the back yard and picked up the stuff I pulled up a few days ago and put it in the Toyota then proceeded to hack the new growth out of the cherry tree stump, cleaned up the carport a bit and got a call from Freddy, he will be here in an hour or so for some liquid refreshments.

No comments: