Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday... a shade over a week and the "Interview" is happening...

Last night I did not sleep all that well the house retained a lot of the heat from yesterday at four clock this morning it was still 75° in the house. Having the quilt on top of the bed didn’t make it any easier. I got up at about 5 AM this morning. Chatting with Nora about 5:30 AM she spent a good portion of the day yesterday at the SM Mall in Marilao. She went the globe and also the smart to find out about getting out more affordable plan for a wireless connection for Jenny and from what she told me and what they offer I think staying with the plan we have which is unlimited time is a better idea. After that she went to the photograph place and had some of the pictures printed off of the Sim card from my camera. She also had new passport pictures taken which she is not very happy with she said they make her look fat and washed out with beady little eyes. I told her to go ahead and just get it fixed. After coffee this morning I need to go to the DMV and get new registration for the Mini Cooper and new plates, I am not going to put custom plates on it again, too much money. It is supposed to be a lot cooler today with the temperature in the low 70° or so. I believe I will mow the lawns this afternoon to get that done, of course first I will rake up the dandelions that I pulled out of the front yard. It is now 5:55 AM and I am going ahead down to McDonald’s for coffee perhaps I’ll buy a breakfast sandwich I am not sure yet. Nora told me that today she will go to Prenza high school and get Joyce’s records. Gonna cost me $114 to re-license the Mini Cooper. Dang it is getting expensive to drive. Well I got the credit reports from Experian, Equifax and Trans Union credit bureaus the only negative on any of them is from LinnCo credit union. After the lady comes to pick up the stuff from mom’s garage tomorrow, I will go to the credit union and see what we can do about changing the negative rating. I hired the neighbor guy that Mexican to do my yard weed the front and back and take care of the necessary backbreaking work so that I would have a baseline to start getting the yard in order again. Been chatting with Nora and Lollie… I enjoy talking to both of them, Nora has been telling me that there’s another typhoon working its way through the northwestern part of Luzon so that will probably dump a lot of rain in the Manila area and in the area that she is living. I just finished some chicken rotelle soup with a couple slices of whole wheat bread and a little butter and had comprised dinner, then I washed up the dinner dishes, clean the counter tops and am done for the night. I did not have any lunch today. Well, with the exception of two in butter cookies but that was it. I told Laura to go ahead and move the bed and put some pots down on the floor to catch the water, something we are or were quite used to doing when the rain comes hard. I hope it’s not raining too hard when she goes to Manila.

No comments: