Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday morning and much to do...

Today is Tuesday it is a bright and beautiful day the sun is shining in a nice blue sky. I spoke with Nora this morning I was actually hoping by the alarm on my phone, after which time I called her. She had a good day yesterday but did not go to the movie as Joyce did not want to go so they went back home about 3 PM. She told me that the teachers at Prenza high school would have Joyce’s transcripts ready by Friday. She also wants Kenneth to go to the college and get a copy of his transcripts. I went to coffee this morning at about 6:25 AM and returned home at approximately 8 AM, did the dishes from yesterday and made some oatmeal for breakfast. I also took the accessories use for my exercise machine and put them in the back of my closet. The lady from Creswell should show up before 10 AM this morning to pick up the stuff for moms house and I will let her look through the things that I am going to throw away that Melissa left here. It’s a lady indeed does show up I will call Allied and cancel the dumpster for tomorrow morning drop-off. That will save us $76. I may go to Wal-Mart today and pick up a bedding set for Kenneth’s room. I will also look at some plastic boxes to put all the Apple stuff that is now on the shelves in. Sometimes it amazes me all the stuff a person can collect over the years. Other than that, I don’t have too much planned for today. Well it is 10:00 AM and the skank from Creswell ain’t here so screw her. The Mike guy from Albany is doing a bang up job of getting stuff out of the garage at Mom’s place... I went down and took some of the stuff out of mom’s bedroom and put in the garage basically just trash. I also took four pictures of the organ and then came home and created an ad on craigslist, I’m going to sell it for $35 cash no haggling. I think I also will take a picture of that console music player and put it in craigslist for $25 cash, hell might as well make a few bucks on that stuff. I will still need the dumpster so I cannot save the $76 bucks but that is ok, it will be split between Lollie and I so that is not too bad. I just want to get done with the house and get it rented/leased. Chatted a bit with Nick this afternoon, that was a nice change.

No comments: