Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday and the 2644 place is done...

Today is Thursday it looks like it will be another beautiful day the sky is blue it was a little bit brisk about 53° this morning. Nora called me about 5:30 AM actually I was asleep and it woke me up which was okay because it’s always nice to hear from her. The children at her watching a soccer game on television and they were quite excited because the Filipinos were winning. Tomorrow morning she will go to St. Luke for her vaccinations plus apparently they want her to pay 450 pesos lab fee for urinalysis which I don’t understand why she would need. I think it’s just another gouge I come to believe that St. Luke is nothing but a money maker for the Philippine government. I went to coffee at about 6 AM and return home by about 7:35 AM I just move the dresser from the garage into Kenneth’s room, I will need help to set it up on its legs and I don’t believe we will be able to use the mirror the way it was designed so I will take the brackets off the back of the dresser and then perhaps just hanging a mirror on the wall. At 9 AM Mike is going to be coming from Albany to pick up the remainder of the stuff for moms garage, then I am supposed to meet Fred from Lebanon auto salvage at 10 o’clock but I’m going to change an appointment to next week. I went down to mom’s and proceeded to put things in the dumpster, Mike showed up about 10 minutes after nine and Larry had already come over to pick up his tool belt and he took a few other things that he thought was worth having. The only things left in the garage now are the roaster pan, the organ and seat and the console stereo. After we put everything else in the dumpster, Mike and I pushed it down here to my home where I loaded it up with the stuff from Kenneth’s room that Melissa had left. The dumpster is pretty near full now. It is now 11:37 AM and I am tired. I am going to take a break for an hour or so after which time I’m not sure what my plans are.

No comments: