Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

First post from the new 27" iMac...

Well today was July 30. I finally got both computers to talk each other and ran the migration assistant. It took a little better than 9 hours for the transfer of all the files from the 24 inch to the 27 inch. And even at that there are some compatibility issues with some of the software that I had installed on the 24. I’m not sure how I’m going to do it but I had to start my journal all over again. I spoke with knowledge to little bit ago she went to church this morning and doesn’t have any particular plans for the rest of the day. I was chatting with her just a moment ago and she excused herself from the conversation saying she had something to do. The gentleman from Comcast came out this morning and it took them only about 5 min. to get my computer back online something about the cabling was bad, because he did not have to replace the modem and router so now I have wireless all through the house and all lights on the modems and routers are the correct colors. I drove to Sweet home this afternoon and bought a large vanilla milkshake, the 1st one I’ve had in over a year and I must admit I really enjoyed it. I can see by this entry that I don’t like the background color so I’m going to go into the inspector and change it to the car I had with the old journal I believe and out on the text was black and the background was a sort of an aqua green color. Anyway this is the 1st entry on my new 27 inch iMac I’m sure the days following will prove quite interesting discovering those things that don’t work perhaps there will be some updates I’m not sure.

No comments: