Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Last day of July

Well today is Sunday, the final day in the month of July. When Nora wakes up in the morning it will be Monday and she will have one day left before her interview. I spent most of the day yesterday waiting for the 24 inch iMac and a 27 inch iMac to complete their data migration. It took a total of about 10 hours to get everything completed. It appears to be working the way I want to now. I am using DragonDictate on this journal, however I can see that I am going to have to do some more voice training. I just did another voice training session for Dragon and will do another a little later on… seemed to do ok. I tried to start the lawnmower this morning with the intention of going down and mowing mom’s yard, but a combination of year old gasoline and a dirty spark plug made it necessary for me to go down and get some new gas and clean the plug. After that the lawnmower started just fine. So I went down and mowed the back and the front yards, it looks better than the dandelions. When I got back home I took the blade off of the lawnmower and sharpened it, that should make it cut a little bit better. I just installed version 4.2 of sound studio, because the old version I had which was 2.2.4 was not compatible with lion software. I also had to download a program called lame which allows sound studio to create MP3 files. Chatting with my Sweetie, she woke up a little bit later this morning… she is praying for tomorrow to go well, I am also. Fixing some soup for dinner now, Nora is eating and will soon be on her way to SM I believe… Just finished Text'd ing with Lollie on YM and then we did a FaceTime chat, they were in Starbucks and it was really noisy... Just finished my shower and chatting a little with Lollie, they will be going out to dinner in a few minutes... I chatted a little bit with Nora, watched some television and then went to bed.

No comments: