Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Chilly Tuesday morning... time passes albeit slowly.

Today is Tuesday, the sky is overcast and it’s a little on the nippy side. Actually the weather now is more like what you would expect to see in the fall of the year. I woke us morning at 5:30 AM and called Nora we chatted for a little bit that I went down to McDonald’s for coffee. I just got home and it’s 7:58 AM. McDonald’s was quite busy this morning. There are no pressing plans for today, Barbara should be here this afternoon to take a look at mom’s house and give me an idea of what she thinks it would rent for and if there are any improvements I need to do prior to contracting with her to take care of the rental. I haven’t decided what I’m going to make for breakfast but I think that probably oatmeal will be on the menu. I thought about going down to the big Jim’s Café, but really don’t want to spend the money. It’s not that I don’t have the money, but I know that once the family is here what money I have will be quickly depleted if I don’t keep a very watchful eye on it. Anyway we will see how the day unravels and will take whatever events come up and handle them in whatever way we can. Decided on having corn flakes and milk for breakfast… that and a cup of Hot Chocolate.

No comments: