Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday and a beautiful one at that.

Good morning good morning today is Tuesday, 16 August in the year 2011.

What a great day it was yesterday with the news from the embassy of the approval of Nora’s visa. When I called her and told her she could hardly believe that it was true, she was so excited. I certainly don’t blame her after all, we started this journey in May of 2009 and then she see it finally come to reality is a very uplifting experience.

The visa coupled with the information from Dr. Thayer about my blood pressure has really lifted my spirits tremendously. I expect my family will be here before the end of the month and that will be a wonderful wonderful thing.

Frank, from South Santiam plumbing, came out yesterday and looked at the situation involving the Bosch on demand hot water heater and told me that he could install a tank style hot water heater in the same location. I’m going to have a 50 gallon hot water heater put in, it will be gas fired so the recovery time will be fast. I bought one with a 10 year warranty which according to what I read will be a better made hot water heater than the five-year warranty model.

They will be out to install it on Wednesday.

I believe that today a little bit later on, I will go down to mom’s house and repair the bad board that is near the steps on the rear deck.

No comments: