Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday... Hot Water Day Yipeee!!

Well, today is Wednesday. The man from Northwest natural gas came down to mom’s house and put in a new part in the gas meter, turned on the gas, and made sure everything well only 2 things the hot water heater and furnace are working properly.

I have moved the filing cabinet and the water dispenser away from the Bosch on-demand system in preparation for South Santiam plumbing to install my new 50 gallon water heater. I am not certain when they will appear, but I assume it will be shortly after lunch.

Nora sent me a message on Yahoo messenger this morning and that was my wake-up call. We chatted for a few moments and then I got up, dressed, and went down to McDonald’s for coffee.

I was back home by 8 AM, made a call to Wells Fargo bank and got information that I needed and will conclude my business in about 3 days.

It is supposed to be warm today in the high 80s, that is nice. I have no plans other than to be at home while the installation of the new water heater takes place.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

I decided to buy the DropCopy app for the phone and another one that scans networks and allow you to assign icons and alias’s to them. I found out also that Dropcopy will not work in the background.

Frank from South Santiam Plumbing and his crew came about 1:20 and began the plumbing update. I now have an A.O Smith 50 gallon hwh and a new faucet in the front of the house. The estimate for the hwh was $$$$ but then there were some issues and the added job of replacing the broken hose bib (faucet). That brought the total amount to $200 higher so that is still reasonable as they were able to put the hwh exactly where I wanted it.

No comments: