Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Yet another trip to Manila NBI... hopefully it will be successful.

Today is Wednesday and the people from Allied waste should be here to pick up the dumpster today. Nora sent me a text message this morning about 5:30 AM, she was going to bed. Tomorrow morning she and her uncle will go into Manila to NBI and talk to the relative that said he could help her get her background check completed in about 8 days. I wished her well, then I got up and got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. As I was sitting there, just before I left, I was talking to Pete, a friend of mine. He was telling me how much he enjoys reading this journal and told me I should become a writer… maybe I already am I don’t know. If people enjoy reading what I write then I’m happy. To me the journal is just a daily recount of my activities and the situations I find myself in. Some of them are interesting some are challenging and others would bring tears to your eyes. All just part of life and they all help shape us into the individual that we are we are in essence a summation of our experiences. I came home, then realized that I needed to go back down to the barbershop and get a haircut. I got it cut pretty short which is okay because it will grow out again but it will be more comfortable in The hotter part of the summer. Back home again now, and just fixed a couple pieces of toast for breakfast and starting out today’s Journal entry. I am finding that Dragon Dictate for Mac is still not up to the par of the full-fledged version that is used in the PC community. But I believe it is better than MacSpeech Dictate was. To each of you who read this I pray you have a good day and that at least some of your dreams come true… always remember we look backwards to gain knowledge from those experiences which put us where we are today. I went to see Laura at Heritage, but she no longer works there so I went to her new place on Airway road. She is coming out this afternoon about 2pm to look at Mom’s house and give me a market appraisal. After I saw her, I went to Wal★mart and got a bed covering set for Kenneth’s room. Looks much better for now. I just sent Ralph an e-mail with 4 pictures of my Harley and a specification sheet showing the improvements that I have made to it. I returned Gareth’s call and while talking to him, Laura called and was waiting for me at 2644 so I walked down there to let her in… she thinks the house is nice and recommended a couple things I could do and will email me a market analysis in the next day of two... Boy, had a corona and I tell you what, first thing up was a nap… dangit if that stuff don’t make a man tired sometimes… About 5:30 I went down to Papa Murphy’s and bought a chicken bacon salad and brought home for dinner. After eating that, Lollie called me and we chatted for awhile and then I talked to Gareth… They are headed over to Eric and Debbie’s condo for dinner tonight.

No comments: