Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday and the end of the first week of August...

Today is Friday, 5 August in the year of 2011. When the alarm went off this morning at 5:58 AM, I awoke and called Nora to chat with her for a few moments before I got ready to go to coffee at McDonald’s. I washed my face and got dressed and then arrived at McDonald’s at about 6:15 AM or 6:20 AM this morning. About 7:15 AM Myron came in and we chatted for a bit and he told me that he wants to come over to mom’s house Monday about 9:30 AM and do the trimming of the hedges for me as a return of the favor of my buying his plane tickets for him. This morning, at about 10 AM I will take the loveseat in my pickup over to Wayne and Maria’s house and from there we will go to Albany to Melba’s apartment and deliver the loveseat to her. I don’t mind giving it to her. It doesn’t fit in with my furniture and I really don’t need it. I sent pictures to Joyce and also to Kenneth showing them what their beds look like and their bedrooms. It is cloudy today and somewhat cooler, it may rain but I don’t know for sure what the forecast is. Nora is so funny she wanted me to write UPS an e-mail asking them to deliver the documents today, I don’t have that kind of control, and I’m certain that there were thousands and thousands of packages delivered to the Philippines by UPS and ours is certainly not going to take a priority. They said they would deliver it by the close of business on Monday and I told her that’s fine that’s good enough. Wayne and Maria came by to pick me up and then we drove to Albany over to Melba’s apartment and carried the loveseat up a flight of stairs and put it in her apartment. She was very happy to get it and actually fed us some noodles and ham for lunch which was nice of her. She seems happy living there by herself and that is a good thing. After that we went to Home Depot and Wayne bought some cedar lumber 6 foot long 1 x 6 boards to complete his fence. I just got home a few minutes ago and it is 5:46 PM. The day turned out to be very beautiful blue skies and moderate temperatures.

No comments: