Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Saturday morning, the weekend is here now !!!

This morning I woke up to the sound of an incoming instant message on YM. I looked at the clock and it was approximately 5:45 AM and of course the message was from Nora. I called her and we chatted for a little bit and then pretty soon she said that she was going to go to bed and I should go down to McDonald’s and have my morning coffee. By about 6:10 AM I was on my way to McDonald’s and stayed down there until about 8 o’clock and then came home, took my medication and now I’m updating this journal. It is a beautiful morning there are a few clouds in the sky but no rain is forecast so it should be a nice day. I don’t have anything in particular that I need to do today, with the possible exception of rearranging some things in the garage. I may have to go to town and try to locate some boxes. Lollie and Gareth should be either on Maui or on their way there for their last few days in Hawaii. Then they will be heading back home to Sacramento. I believe they have had a good vacation and really enjoyed this time on the islands. Perhaps someday Nora and I will be able to travel there, I don’t know yet. There is a tractor pull scheduled for about 11 AM today across highway 20 from the hospital, a few people that I know are going to go to it, it is a free event, but I doubt that I will go. Just got a letter (email) from Melissa with her work email and other contact information. We emailed back and forth a few times, I got her latest address and contact info so that was a good thing. I banged my shin earlier today and I think that maybe I broke a blood vessel or something cause it raised a little lump the size of a dime but it hurts even now… if it still is hurting on Monday I might have the Doctor look at it… Been watching some videos by a photographer named Mark Johnson and some of the techniques he uses to enhance and change photos are nothing short of amazing. Had a double batch of Oatmeal for dinner, a little brow sugar and a dash of milk and I was good to go. Chatted a bit with Nora after she woke up, she is planning on staying home today, except she will probably go to church or maybe not. They have races out at the track today or rather tonight… I don’t go cause it cost’s too much.

No comments: