Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday, a great day to rest and reflect on the past week's happenings...

Sunday! Well my sweetheart is asleep and when she wakes up it will be Monday morning and she will take the documents required to the courier service and they will be delivered to the United States Embassy. It is my hope that she will receive her visa within 5 to 10 days. Of course, the sooner the better. Today is a cloudy and quite chilly, not what one would normally expect for the 2nd week of August. Weather all over the United States has changed and shifted. I am having some cinnamon sugar covered toast for breakfast I haven’t done so yet but I will soon make a cup of hot chocolate to accompany it. I have nothing in particular to do today, although Ralph did call me to let me know that his son, Johnny, said he would possibly give me $8000 for the Harley. I am not too excited about that. I realize that I am going to need a bigger vehicle to accommodate the size of my family, but I don’t know how much I am willing to compromise or lose on selling my Harley to accomplish that end. I don’t have much to say on here today, I think I will go make my hot chocolate and see what kind of news is on the Internet. Have a great day, rejoice in the fact that our God is looking out for us. Got a couple of quick text messages from both Sean and Nick… Also had some Mushroom soup for lunch, tricky to heat up even in the microwave... The soup was pretty good. I am checking on some keyloggers and find that most are around $70 bucks but all seem to do about the same thing. Might be a good investment with the kids coming here and all. It is 4:21 PM and I tried to get hold of Nora, but no reply in YM or on the phone in YM so maybe she is still asleep. Actually I did finally get hold of her but it was about 7:30 her time. I went downtown and got some money from the bank and then stopped at the little Mexican restaurant across the tracks from Sum Yan and had a pretty tasty dinner for $11 including tip. Back home by a touch past 7pm… Nora sent me an IM that she is just leaving to go to SM and the courier place. I am going to take a shower and then go to bed… Nora must still be in town or maybe at the SM mall. Well it’s almost 10 PM and I have not heard anything further from Nora so I’m going to go to bed, and I left her a message to go ahead and text me when she got home.

No comments: