Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Blue sky and Saturday morning…

Well here it is the weekend I spoke with Nora this morning about 5:15 AM I woke up about 4:30 AM needing to use the bathroom then couldn’t seem to get back to sleep.

She had taken some medication earlier in the day and no longer has a fever but she has a persistent headache which bothers me.

She hopes to go to church in the morning when she wakes up but it will depend greatly upon how she feels.

I went down to coffee at McDonald’s at about 6 AM. Talked to Tim for little bit, he seemed to be a little bit more affable today. I left at about 8 AM to come home and have some toast and take my medicine.

I need to fold the last load of clothing that is in the dryer now.

I will go to the plumbing store this morning and by a short nipple cutoff valve for the children’s bathroom shower.

Sometime next week the Toyota should be finished, I hope that the head will be salvageable. If not, it will add another $250 at least to the price of the repair. Mark did tell me that he has never had one that could not be surfaced.

The 1st shopping trip that Nora and I take will probably be to Costco and that will be a little expensive I believe.

No comments: