Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Today is Sunday a beautiful day with a couple of clouds in the sky.

I woke up this morning to the sound of an incoming Yahoo messenger message from Nora. I then called her via Yahoo and we chatted for about 10 min. she was just getting ready for bed and baby Denny was with her and he was so full of formula and so excited about playing that he threw up all over her and the bed so she had to change bedding and change her clothes and take another bath. The little guys seems to have a pretty nervous stomach. I lost about 6:15 AM to go down to McDonald’s and have coffee. I didn’t get home until about 9:15 AM, I was busy talking to people, reading the paper and whatnot. I do not have any particular plans for today, I may go to coastal Farm and home in Albany and by some licorice or maybe not. I haven’t really decided yet. Yesterday I did get the cut off valve installed in the main shower so that is done. I may go on the Internet shortly to see if I can find a dealer for Hardy plank, a variety of siding. But I won’t make any decision on it until Nora is here to help pick out a color and we may have to wait until next year to do it anyway. Other than looking around on the Internet I don’t have any particular plans I may play around with the new software program “acorn” that I purchased using my Apple in-store credit. I hope everyone has a nice day.

No comments: