Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Monday again, we are so close now...

Well, I woke up at 5am this morning, went to the bathroom then back to bed. Could not fall back asleep so here I am in front of the computer waiting to hear from my lovely wife Nora. Nothing too special is planned for today, a care package from Lollie is supposed to come today… she said it has chocolates in it so that might be interesting considering the warm weather. I just disassembled the speaker for my computer sound system and will later take it to Radio Shack and see if I can order another midrange speaker. I may stop at Pro Audio/Auto and see if they have access to such an animal. Maria told me this morning that in January she will return to the Philippines. She and Wayne are not getting along well at all. It is sad to me as she is really a nice lady. I decided to go to Pro Auto and see if Jim had a speaker, they tested mine out and decided that the tweeter had gone bad… they sold me a pair of tweeters (replacement) with crossovers built in for $19.95. I brought them home and installed using alumina weld epoxy and it seems to work just fine. Lollie and Gareth are having some computer problems again, the gray screen descending and then the sound is acting up also.

No comments: