Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Today is Sunday here in the United States and Monday in the Philippines Noras last day there

I slept quite well last night, did not wake up until about 5:30 AM, I text with Nora then called her and we just chatted for a while she still had many people in the house so not ready for bed yet. After that I got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee.

After I got home I proceeded to finish the laundry and cleaned the bedrooms dusted and dusted the other things that were out here in the living room and dining room and also clean the mirrors in the bathrooms. Everything with the exception of the yard is as good as I’m going to do for now.

Tomorrow I will purchase the flower arrangement and the balloons at the dollar store and I got here. About 430 or so Del will come and pick me up and take me to Albany to pick up the rental car. I do need to go to the bank tomorrow and also stop by Rhodes Warden and get a copy of my insurance.

1 comment:

Leann said...

I can't begin to imagine how excited you must be to finally your your wife and family finally coming home. I am excited for you!!!
My blessings and prayers go out to you and yours :-)