Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

God gave us a beautiful Sunday… we won't waste it!

I went to bed about 9:30 PM last night, I took a shower 1st then was watching “King on the Hill” and then later Nora came in the bedroom and was texting to a couple of relatives in the Philippines. She came to bed in about 15 min. then we started to watch “Family Guy”. Soon, the Sandman came and we went to sleep. She woke up about 1 AM and was texting to another cousin in the Philippines. There is an issue regarding the Wi-Fi connection there in the Philippines and Alex, her cousin and the fact that Jenny, our daughter is unable to login. We will probably cancel the service. That will leave Alex and everyone else without any Wi-Fi access. The fact of the matter is Nora and I are tired of Alex free loading the Internet that I pay for to allow Jenny to communicate with us. I think we will look for a laptop to send to her and then we will get a tattoo stick USB broadband connection device from Globe. It is now 8:41 AM that everyone is still asleep except me. It is good, because they are finally getting over the jet lag.

No comments: