Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Off to Salem today to get the Deers updates done

I am up, been awake since about 5:30am this morning. I am going to roust Nora and Kenneth soon, Joyce is already awake. We will first go to McDonald's where I will introduce them to the folks I usually have coffee with and then we will traipse up to salem to the armory. We got to McDonald's about 6:50am, Ralph had already been there and gone again, his loss… Tim and Rick and Marvin were there so all got to meet my family. About 7:50 we took off for Salem, when we got there, found a note on the door that they would open at 1pm. I told some people and they located someone to come, we got in a little after 10am and it only took about 20 minutes to get the family registered with Deers and get them ID cards. Stopped at Arbys in Albany for lunch then to Lebanon where we looked at Payless drugs for the missing school items… no luck, on to Wal★mart where we bought some Graph paper (AKA Algebra paper I hope) and some red and black ballpoint pens. Never did find the erasers they talk about. Back home now.

No comments: