Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday Joyce's 1st day at school

I woke up to use the bathroom earlier this morning and saw light at the bedroom door and when I investigated that I found that my son Kenneth was already up I don’t know why. He said good morning I said good morning and then I went back to bed. Sleep was on and off, and it seemed like I was too warm. The alarm went off, I got up and looked down the hallway and there was Joyce, at the kitchen table eating her breakfast. The morning is starting very nicely. Today, I will order the vonage phone system so that Nora can contact Jenny and her father in the Philippines. In the meantime, I suggested to her that she could go to Maria’s and use her phone and then I will just pay for the call. At about 8 AM this morning we will leave to take Joyce to school for the 1st time. We left the house at 8:00 and arrived at 7 Oaks about 8:13am. Lots of kids and lines and noise. We hooked up with a teacher assistant I think, he took us where we needed to go, got Joyce a locker (#688 comb: 15-49-41). We also talked to her English teacher who will do one on one with Joyce for her English comprehension. Her first period teacher is Mr. Moore. I also spoke to her last period teacher to ask him to make sure Joyce knows where to go for us to pick her up. Pickup time is around 3:30 (that is when school lets out). I just signed up for Vonage world plan, that will allow Nora to call the Philippines for .09 cents a minute. We went downtown after lunch, to Tremble jewelers to pick up Noras wedding rings, they were not quite ready so we walked around and window shopped a little, after we got done doing that, the rings were finished and I paid $66 to the jeweler for his services. We then stopped at 7-11 and got a couple of drinks to take out to 7 oaks while we waited for joyce to be released. After getting her, we went to Wal★mart and spent another $33 getting things for Nora and Joyce (face creme/moisturizer) and some last minute school supplies. Back home now, I just set up Joyce another email account with Yahoo… it is joyce.balisbis@yahoo.com and her password is her first and middle name. Nora just took her bath… I always wait till it is nearly bedtime so that I am fresh when I hit the sheets. Nora is cooking dinner now so we should eat before too long I think. Jenny was online just now, she is in Basud and had gone to Daet. Got to see baby denny and voice chat with Jenny as did Kenneth, Nora and Joyce… that made all quite happy. I am tired and am going to take my shower and head off to bed...

No comments: