Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

September 22, 2011 7:16 AM. 9:00am and things are poppin... Frank is here and the stove will be soon

This morning is starting out beautiful and some nice blue sky and crisp temperatures.

The stove should be delivered sometime this morning and Frank or his crew from South side plumbing should arrive to install the gas line and make the final connection to the stove.

I will call Mr. Dick Olson who will be Kenneth’s counselor at the high school to see what needs to happen to complete the enrollment process.

Coffee has magically appeared at my side so I’m going to take some time and enjoy a cup while I watch some of the morning show.

Frank, from South Santiam Plumbing is here installing the gas line, the stove is supposed to be delivered by about 9:30am.

Kellenburger just delivered the new gas range and Frank is in process of hooking it up to the newly installed gas line.

The extension that Larry Anderson gave me for Mr. Olson was incorrect so after getting the correct one, I left him a voice mail regarding Kenneth’s enrollment.

The Navy recruiter came at about 3pm today… after greetings, the first thing he did was put Kenneth in front of a laptop and had him take entry tests… no chatting to tell of potential benefits or schools or educational benefits, nothing to ‘sell’ the Navy at all… I was not impressed.

I am getting tired, gonna go to bed.

No comments: