Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

October 11, 2011 5:15 PM I am tired today...

Nothing special today, we stripped the bed and I remade it with the light colored sheets. Nora washed and hung the others out to dry. We worked on her job apps today, then this afternoon, I went to the post office to mail the grill rebate form and also stopped at Mega Foods for some milk… Nora doesn’t like the taste of the ‘Special’ brand so I got her a quart of Western Family 2% and she said she like the flavor of that a lot better… funny thing is it comes from the same cow and same dairy, just rebranded to Western Family… Oh well, if she thinks it tastes different that is ok with me. Gonna watch some TV tonight, we watched a movie with Arnie in it before he became the Governor of Ca… damned if i can think of the name of it though… Oh, it was “Collateral Damage”… good action and typical Arnie. Lollie and I chatted for a tiny bit, I called Apple and got Safari to render pages right again… maybe. Then I chatted a bit with Gareth. We are getting ready to have dinner now, Kenneth is doing homework or something. Not much else happening here today… <smiles> it’s always good.

No comments: