Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

October 9, 2011 9:22 AM Chilly and overcast… Winter beckons…

Last night was nice, cool enough for good sleep and just a very nice evening. We woke this morning about 7:30am. I think Nora would have liked to sleep longer, but we’ve got Church to go to and breakfast to prepare. I got up first and made the coffee and some Hawaiian English muffin w/peanut butter, Nora’s had honey on it too. She started to tell me she didn’t want it but then decided to eat it or I should say half of it… She rarely has much of a morning appetite. I don’t want to go to church today, or at least I don’t want to go to the Catholic one. I will, for the family but I won’t like it… I am not sure why, I suppose it is because it seems cold and impersonal to me, then there is also my disassociation with organized religion that comes into play. Actually I miss VLC !!! Don’t know what is planned for the rest of the day after church, but the weather certainly does not encourage going outside and we’ve not really got the money to go shopping or anything like that. I hope that Nora meets with some success with her job pursuits… she is dedicated to getting a job, I just wish that she had some credentials or past experience that would help her. I want her to be successful and happy and I think that a major part of that will come from feeling self sufficient.

No comments: