Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October 4, 2011 7:42 AM Overcast and rainy. A good day to curl up by a warm fire!

I woke a little before 7 AM this morning after a somewhat restless night. I had to get up a number of times to go to the bathroom but was lucky enough to always return to a warm bed and loving wife. I put water on for coffee after saying good morning to Joyce who was at the computer doing her typical Facebook stuff. She left the house at about 7:35 AM for school. She told me her nose was not running this morning after using the Vicks vapor rub on it last night. That stuff is miraculous. I will have to tell all in honesty we probably will not make it down to Sacramento for Christmas… at least not by train. Just too much money has been spent so far this year. Hopefully next year I will be able to retain more of my income and hopefully Nora will have a job by that time. Today, we will drop off the applications that Nora has completed and she also wants to resubmit the application for Walmart.

No comments: