Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October 5, 2011 8:20 AM Wednesday morning, gloomy outside and raining.

I went to the alarm at 5:55 AM, got dressed and went down to McDonald’s for coffee. When I left there at 7:55 AM I picked up an apple pie to bring home to Nora. I had called her twice on the Vonage phone with no answer, when I got home she had just gotten out of bed so she must’ve been tired.

I need to contact the high school today and see what the issue is with the drinking fountains. Kenneth wants money to buy bottled water and says that none of the kids drink out of the water fountain and I need to know why.

Nothing special is planned for today except to visit back to Taco Bell to check on Nora’s application there.

••• October 5th, Steve Jobs passed away… my God, only 56 years old… and a billionaire 8x over. Greatest visionary CEO in history.

RIP Steve, the world lost a keeper !!!




Well, it is 9:46 PM and I am headed to bed...

No comments: