Later peoples...

Random musings of a "•Twisted Limb•"

            About Me

My photo
Just somebody you didn't know before.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 6, 2011 7:20 AM Steve Jobs, died yesterday the new technology the loss is dramatic.

The day ended yesterday on a sad note with notification that Steven Jobs, the iconic leader of Apple Computer had passed away. Truly a visionary in the computer industry and related technical fields he was one in 1 million perhaps one in 1 million million. It would’ve been a great pleasure to meet him.

The cold that I managed to acquire from my daughter has been wreaking havoc with me as all colds manage to do. I took some medication last night which Nora insisted upon. I don’t feel particularly better this morning, but as with every cold I’ve ever had, eventually I will get over it.

It is overcast outside and the potential for rain is there. I’ve not looked at the forecast for today but I faintly remember seeing either rain or showers forecast.

I did have to make one trip today and that will be to take the immunization forms for Kenneth to the high school and I do believe that today I will have to take Nora back to taco bell to speak with the manager about her application for work there. Nothing else should be pressing today.

I took the immunization forms for Kenneth to the High school. The nurse entered them as I waited and at the end, told me everything was fine now. I thanked her and left.

Back home, we, Nora and I, worked some more on her online test for the iMatchSkills program… we are having a hard time getting past the 5th level though… I am dumb I think.

I have decided that I truly feel lousy today… early bedtime I think will be the order for me this evening and some tylenol pm also..

The early to bed happened, but the tylenol did not. I went to bed around 8pm and then Nora doctored me up with something we bought for Joyce’s cold and it managed to stop the coughing.

No comments: